Saturday, November 26, 2005

Well, I know how to put pictures on my blog, only I'm not at home today.
Had a good thanksgiving with family. Brother came from OK and we had a nice visit.
Called all the other family.
Decorated living room yesterday for christmas. It took all day, but it looks nice, M helped I think she had fun. She gets to play with the family nativity set and all the plastic stuff. We even put a little tree in her room. Pulling out all the christmas stuff I can remeber so many christmases growing up with Tenesee Ernie Ford albums, the smell of christmas past. I can't figure out how the christmas nic nacs and bulbs and tree keep that smell. I just can't describe it, but it definately has that old christmas smell.
I love christmas, the colors, the music, the lights, the getting the gifts ready, teaching M about baby Jesus. She still plays with the sheep and camels the most, she even pulled out her polly pockets and they were riding the donkey and camel.

My strongest memory of christmas is on Hermosa, the sound of christmas music, the smell of bacon, eggs and biscuts. And the feeling of excitement about all the gifts under the tree.

I just wish we could get S out here for christmas, but he has to work and we need him out here in January.
My attention is need at a bedside. TTFN

2 Comments:

Blogger grandma1 said...

Remember you are building memories for M.

I have spent the day trying to explain why I am not getting a puppy.

6:11 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

You don't remember having Angela fix us Won Ton Soup for breakfast one Christmas?

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home