Sunday, October 23, 2005

Well, D's mom has been here all week and is going back to Alaska today.
We have the septic guy comming and the shed is empty to begin construction to turn it into a guest house. I took the house off the market and construction is about to begin. This may be the biggest mistake I make ever, but we bought this house with this purpose in mind.
D is very stressed, I hope he can relax some this week.
I went to work yesterday to get out of the house, but my day was crazy. I'm not quite up to being myself after monday's chemo, so it was a little overwhelming yesterday. I had help and everything got done, but I should have been able to trouble shoot a stupid ventilator. I had to call for help and eventually, the night shift therapist had to change out the whole thing. I must be getting soft, I used to trouble shoot and repair all by my self. I hope Monday is better at work.

Tuesday I have plummers comming to fix my faucets. Yeah, we will beable to turn the water off in the bath tub. Hope to get my shower handle fixed too.
I need to figure out where to pin the goats for all this construction. Plus I don't want them in my front yard anymore. I want to plant roses, and vegies.
Life is going to be crazy, but hopefully without all the added stress of constant harping on things.

I need to buy a lottery ticket so maybe I can win the lottery. Not. Just wishful thinking.
"If wishes were horses all men would ride." quote I read in some book in high school.

On a more positive note, I get to paint my bedroom and fix it the way I want, and I think I will redo the hallway. I am begining to hate the wall paper. I love decorating projects. TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger grandma1 said...

I hope this decision is the right one too. You just have to play it one day at a time. With G in her own house things should be better than having her in the house with you. It is very important that you have just your family in your house. It has to be a place of refuge for you and your family. Don't be too hard on yourself things have been very stressful for you.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Grinny Granny said...

When things get stressful, the best way to get through it is to just take one day at a time. Usually, things don't look as bad after a night's sleep. Will be glad to be back home on Thursday. Just heard some thunder outside, so I guess I'd better shut down. See ya!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home