Saturday, November 19, 2005

Had Chemo number 6, doxil number 5 last monday. Apt with Dr Stringer was the same as always. My CA125 is staying about the same, not surprising, he had to decrease my dosage to decrease the side effects. The 28th I have another CT scan and a MUGGA scan to check the valves in my heart to make sure they don't leak. Been laying low, Chemo gave me a urinary track infection, and D had an infection so we just hung out together.

Getting ready for the construction to start. Shaw came and put in the storm shelter and is putting in the septic system. Lots of big play in the dirt trucks around.

D and I set up a fence to move to Goats out of the way. Only problem is we have to hurd them fro the barn to the field and back to the barn at night. D and I haven't felt up to getting the new barn built for them. We have got to do that this week.

M is doing great, she has brought home a new book everynight to read to us. She thinks it's great that she can read to us and her stuffed animals.
Last night when we were hurding to goats, the back yard neighbors lab puppy wanted to come visit in the worst way. So after the goats where in the barn M and I went and petted the lab puppy. He got thru the gate and the neighbor had to come and get him from us. He's just puppy sitting until his nephew gets into a house. M wants a dog soooo bad. I just don't have the time or the want to, to take care of a puppy. M will just have to wait until one of her grandma's gets a dog.

I made it to work today, but I'm not moving to well. I'm so tired, but my kids are doing well, and therapy is light.
Well, I better go check on an alarm.TTFN

2 Comments:

Blogger grandma1 said...

M told me about the puppy today she wants me to get a puppy but I'm not sure I need a dog to take care of. I'd love a dog I just don't want to take care of it.

4:43 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Glad to hear everything is goin well. Labs are really good dogs. Wish we had more room for Lucy to run around in.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home