Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Had great news yesterday.

My chemo is working. My CA 125 is down to 87.1 from 168.
I had a reaction to the chemo this time, so I get one more week repreve.
Just means we all get to make the trip again next monday.

D is still in Canada with his mom. Hopefully, they will be home early next week.
M is getting spoiled sleeping with me at night, it will be hard for her to sleep in her bed again.

I've been floated again today up to PICU. Not to bad, just a couple of sick kids. Hopefully, this will be a nice slow day.

Not much to say so...TTFN

3 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Glad to hear your good news. The woman that works next room to me is at MD Anderson this week and next week and we all have our fingers crossed for her too.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Bruce Prescott said...

Glad to see the chemo is working.

We are praying that it continues to work with fewer side effects.

1:04 PM  
Blogger grandma1 said...

Spoiled isn't the word. She gets to sleep with me when she is here and you at home.

Michelle explained to me last night that Daddy is still living with her and Mom. I quess she has friends whose Dad doesn't live with them. She wanted me to know that Daddy was still living with her. I think she misses Daddy.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home