Wednesday, November 23, 2005

All my pictures of Alaska are on my computor now. The only problem is...I still can't figure how to put them on my blog. Maybe Friday I can get my husband to help me.
This round of Chemo has been a hard one. I don't usually get sick to my stomach, but this time I'm living on zofran. Every month I have different side effects from doxil. I wish it would pick one side effect for everymonth. Maybe I would be able to cope a little better.

The goats have been fenced, the storm shelter is in, and the septic system is in. Now the real building will start. This next month is going to be crazy.

M and I made pumpkin pies yesterday. It was alot of fun, M kept asking to eat them. I had some extra filling so we ate that. Yum Yum.

Note to greekshadow's son: You need to decide if a mother of convience is ok for your only son.
Children are not convient. They take a lot of time, money and energy. You need to love, teach and train them. I spent money, time and sleepless nights helping my husband fight for every hour we had with Steven. His mother loves him, but she is also a mother of convience.
In putting your life back together, think about R. Think about how you want him to grow up.
Play with him, teach him to do everything you do. If he isn't speaking get him to professionals. Now is the time to get him ready for the rest of his life. Don't be passive, be active and pushy, demand the best for your son. My fragile, devolpementally delayed daughter makes us so proud. She is only in kindergarten and she is reading, writing , adding, subtracting, and way ahead of the other kids in arts and crafts. (It takes working with children everyday on all areas of developement to get them ready for life.) You have to make the decision. I know at this time in your life it may seem over whelming. Trust in God, but also trust in yourself.
I just have to be a nosy auntie, it's hard sitting back and not giving my opinion. All in love. Aunt Penni.TTFN

1 Comments:

Blogger grandma1 said...

I hope E pays attention. I worry about R.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home