Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm on my soap box again.

I went into the break room and Stupid, ignorant idiot Pat Robertson has opened his mouth and condemed a town in PA. He is acually telling them not to call on God when dissaster stricks, because they voted the school board out. Something about they have turned thier backs on God.

Number 1: God didn't come into this world to condem us, but to save us.
Number 2: Who is this little bitter old man, who has made himself god?

I HATE so called Christians showing hate, bigotry, unforgiveness, narrowmindedness, and total stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have now established with all my co-workers that I am no longer a christian.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I will show all people, (even those I don't like) God's love.
That Jesus loved all of us so much that he gave his only son to die a horrible death on a cross for anyone who believes in him (Jesus), they will not die spiritually, but live with him forever.

Mine maybe a child like faith, I may not have the theology of my brothers. The world has a dim veiw on christians... can you blame them?

(My views, my blog!) TTFN

2 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

More Christians feel like you do than all those who follow fathead that is ruining a perfectly good first name.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Wonderful thoughts and so many of us agree...

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home