Thursday, November 10, 2005

This week has been a long one. The septic tanks had to be pumped out, were trying to get everything ready to start constuction on the shed, so we have to enclose and limit the goat area.
That cost money and this coming week we will be putting in the fence.

I got my new oven, I love it, it is still small, but it works.
M is still loving school. This friday is another awards day. Yesterday I went to have lunch with her. Turkey day-- They worked very hard to make the meat dry, stuffing solid an mash potatoes were instant. M and I agreed that the bread and gravy were good. And the pumpkin pie was ok. There was mass caos in the cafeteria, but it was fun.

Hope today is a good day at work.

D's b-day is Sunday, still don't know what he wants to do or where to go eat. I drive by the Dallas Aquarium when I come to work, maybe we could come and see the aquarium, that would be different. Maybe eat somewhere nice in Dallas? We shall see.

Next monday I'm scheduled for more chemo. Next week I also have an ALS and work. I'ts going to be a long week too. So many things to do and no energy to do it. What else is new.
It will all get done when it gets done.

Better go back to work. TTFN

1 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Have a nice dinner. Tell D Happy Birthday from us.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home