Monday, September 19, 2005

Back to work, and at least I am feeling better. Tried to work saturday and just felt awful. It was like have hot flashes or breaking a fever every couple of hours. Wimped out and went home. All my co-workers have check on me already today. The CVICU is very slow so I am sitting on the 7th floor baby sitting. I only have one kid with therapy and a couple on oxygen. It's 11:30 , all therapy is done until 4pm. What to do??
Decided to blog and blogsurf.
The week after chemo is such a fog, I'm tired and spacey. Today I'm a little more clear and have more energy. Yesterday D, M and myself just hung out. Went to Mesquite to target to get dark chocolate m&m's for G. Found some dress shoes for M. (She has the widest feet.)

Can't think of anything else to say so TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home