Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The chemo is finally starting to slow this cancer down.
Ca 125 only up to 165 from 158. At least it didn't double this time.
CT scan still show possible cancer spots, still contained. At least it is not spreading.
Doc wants to keep on the Doxil for at least another tx. If this next treatment doesn't start winning the war, then it's another drug. Doc wants to give Doxil one more chance.

M. had high fever last night so she came with us to Dallas today. After my appt. we went to Childrens and let her be seen in "First Care" yep she has double ear infections. She's on antibiotics and Motrin. By the time we got home here fever really got high, put her in the bath and gave more motrin. I guess we get to sleep in, in the morining YEA!

David needs computor so TTFN

3 Comments:

Blogger Aunty Pesty said...

I hope she gets better. It is not fun to have a high fever. The cats are tustling and they are really funny about it. School is going good I got a C in Biology and have maintained it for 2 weeks. Golf practice started today and we get to play on the course tomorrow. I hope that M's fever gets down so she can go to school.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Grinny Granny said...

Sorry to hear about M's ear infections. Hope she's doing better, now that she's got some medicine.

Hope your chemo starts working. At least it seems like there may be progress!

I was in the office all by myself this morning. Got a lot done, but I'll have to work copy tomorrow. Didn't get my supplies yet, so I haven't been able to work on my project. I may have to go buy some card stock myself so I can get to working on it.

Mom has another doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'll check on her when I get home. This is a follow-up, checking on some blood work she had done. She is going to have a free hearing test on Saturday. I'll go down to be with her for that.

We had more showers all around us again today, but none here.

Watching tennis, Venus Williams and Kim Clusters, it's been a pretty good match so far.

9:02 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Prayers and medical science seem to be helping. You still have our prayers. Give M our love and wishes that she get better.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home