Thursday, August 25, 2005

Just hangging around today. It is soooooooooooooo hot. "they say" it only got up to 100 degrees today. But here even the air conditioner was working hard. I can't wait until it cools off. I would like to sit out on my front porch, but even at 9:00 at night it's still hot and muggy.
D said it was 109 when he came home. It makes it hard to even want to go out and do things.

M. is having a great time at school. She got a little notebook from the principal for being good and quiet in the lunch room. She is so proud of her it. She has played school all evening.
I have spelled every cats name three times. Well I guess she needs to go to bed. TTFN

4 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Do not envy you the heat and humidity. Hang in there, fall is coming.

8:24 PM  
Blogger grandma1 said...

I can't wait to get moved. I was still sweating at 1:30 this morning with both fans and the air conditioning going.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Grinny Granny said...

Yes, it turned out to be a hot summer, like we thought it would. This monster that P created likes blogging because we share the little, everyday things. That helps, I think, keep us closer together even though we're many miles apart.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Aunty Pesty said...

Thanks for the advice, but I already have one guy dumping my friend and going over to me without me or her having a say about it. I don't know what it is with guys, but they seem to be flocking to me and I can't do anything about it. Mom just came home.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home