Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Feeling better yesterday and today. Got up and got M to school. Cleaned house and went to Tyler so D could get a used saturn wagon. We only have so many arms and legs to pay for gas.
Tyler still has the cheapest gas, but even at 2.49 a gal it just really kills a budget. I can't wait for the electric bill next month. All week and the coming week temps are 100 +. So much for extra money for food or going out to dinner. Hello tuna and koolaide.

I hate to judge people too harshley, but when they are on national TV, spouting things that they have no busness spouting... What was Robinson/Robertson (whatever his name is) thinking, or better yet not thinking. I really don't think Jesus would say lets assasinate someone so we could avoid a war.
I don't like war, it never solve the problems, just magnifies them.
Personally, If we have to be the keepers of the world. Lets just drop nuclear bombs on everyone who doesn't agree with the USA and solve all our problems.
(to sarcastic?) Okay, maybe not. I guess it would cause even more problems in the long run.
Abraham caused the problems in the middle east, I don't think we as the USA can solve them.
God, Jesus and a league of angels will have to solve that problem.

As for the gas crisis. We've known this was comming for years, but the auto industry sells large gasohoic SUV's and hybrids are still to new and out of my price range. If I had 40k to buy a hybrid, I wouldn't be needing it. I could afford the gas. What we need is an economical solution.
With prices on gas soooooooooo high, it will have the ripple effect. Everything will go up in price.
Food, clothing, postage, travel, medical, you name it watch the rise. Inflation hear we come.
Thanks BUSH!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aunty Pesty said...

The price inflation has hit the schools. The breadsticks are $1.75 and they used to $1.50. Pizza is $2.75 and it used to be $1.50. Today somebody put a magnet in a water machine and I did not get my water today. Tomorrow I will have to talk to somebody about that. I made it through school today without passing out like I thought I would, even during lunch and walking home with a very heavy backpack. I was calling E and he was taking a marathon shower and I jumped on him about that. I really needed him to pick me up with the backpack as heavy as it is.

5:47 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Just filled up both vehicles, talk about taking a bite. Good thing I walk to work.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home