Friday, August 19, 2005

Yesterday I felt good, rubberstamped fish on bathroom walls for M. She loves it.
Went to lunch with mom and dad, then went to house on big rock for inspection for G.
Inspection didn't go well, house just about falling apart. Biggest disapointment was that when you walked into bathroom you could rock the toilet and get it to flush without even touching it. I was afraid to sit on it, I would think it would fall thru the floor and crash under the house.
Needless to say we let G and J know that we needed out of the contract. House would need at least 20K to fix it enough to even live in it. Another 20k to make it a home.

Haven't felt good all day. Got up early and fixed M hair. D took her to school and I went back to bed. Slept until 11:30. I've just had no energy and my tummy hurts. Maybe a good healthy dinner will help. Got two satilite sales.
Dinner is ready so TTFN.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aunty Pesty said...

I hope you get better soon. I am a little bit sick still, but I am doing better.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home