Thursday, August 18, 2005

Back on the bloger today.

Boy, I was really out of it yesterday, D took M to school, and I had to take Ginger to the vet, he's been very lethargic for a couple of days. Free cats sure do cost a fortune at the vets. After that I just hung around the house, I don't even remember what was on tv. The chemo really knocked me out. Having a cold doesn't help any.

I feel better today. At least I am up and blogging.
Read everybodies blogs, and even finished up the latest on tigs novel. (Great job P!)

M just loves school. Bedtime is no longer a chore, she's tired and wants to go to bed so she can get up for school. This morning she came in at 6:05 asking if it was time to get ready, I made her go back to bed for a little while, (I think she just played.)
We are just about on a back to school schedule. I'm just not used to getting up early everyday.
Reminds me of getting S off to school when he was little. I hope M continues to love school, she comes home and plays school with us and her imaginary kids.

Ginger is feeling better, I have to really fight him to get the medicine in him.
The goats are playing outside, the nannies are teaching the kids to fight and head butt, and they are really getting into it. Alice is really giving Abbey some lessions. I've never seen Alice so active and bouncy, she's acting like Rachel the baby. Now Rachel is trying to stand on Alice's back. Who needs TV when you've got kids (goats and children.)

Well, since I'm feeling better today I'm going to do some rubber stampping. TTFN

5 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Glad to know someone is reading the novel, I haven't had any comments in awhile and I was wondering. Glad you're getting your strength back. Our prayers are with you daily.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Aunty Pesty said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I have been trying not to catch a cold, but so far I have not been successful. My throat hurts and I am drinking hot Green Tea and it is working so far. School is going great. I already have homework and my backpack is very heavy with books and other stuff. I just changed my schedule and I will graduate this year, but I have a long way to go to get to Egypt. I wish I had M's enthuaism about school like that. Right now my friends are comforting me. It is really nice. E has gone off to Tuscon and I miss him and R. It is really quiet.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Aunty Pesty said...

Thanks for that, but all we have is Clartin and Clartin D and Clartin D makes me feel weak and useless and sick. I have taken Clartin on and off this week. I still keep sneezing me head off though.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Grinny Granny said...

It's good to hear that M is excited about school. She has a very active imagination, so she should do well. Just hope it lasts through high school.

I was tired when I came home, but after sitting down and having some hamburgers for supper, I don't feel as tired. Watching pre-season football. It's that time of year again! It's just a special time of the year, because Melissa was born after watching Sunday afternoon football games.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Aunty Pesty said...

Nice going mama! You really need a new line on that subject.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home