Sunday, August 14, 2005

August 14

I finally got to sit down at the computor, I'm at work and they have kept me very busy.
Everytime I sit down some vent alarms and I have to go to work.
Thanks for all the comments on my site. I still haven't figured out how to get links, or pictures.

Talked with S. last night, he's doing well, got a job at D.R. Horton starting next week. And someone is interesting our patch of dirt south of Belen, we just don't know what to ask for it.

Gotta go again. TTFN

2 Comments:

Blogger Aunty Pesty said...

I am glad that S is getting a job. R is being a pest right now. We are watching Miss Congeniality 2. Talk to you later.

3:17 PM  
Blogger grandma1 said...

Well we had some rain today not very much but it did come down good a couple of times.

I picked up the pet carrier. There is a couple of shelters one in Forney and one in grand Saline. We drove by the school anad I found the back parking lot. But I can't see how we can pick up there it is all marked off for parking cars. D said he thinks we have to pick up in front. He is going to find out and let me know tomorrow.

I picked up a few more boxes today
But I don't know if we can live with many more packed boxes. Your father is feeling hemmed in. I wonder why.

Take it easy tomorrow and let D do all the driving. We will be praying for you while you have chemo.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home