Sunday, August 21, 2005

Came to work today. I didn't feel great, but I made it. My load was light and it was hot dog and hamberger day so we had lots of food and drinks. I think my biggest problem is that I'm not drinking enough. I feel better with hydration. Still very tired.

Been reading other blogs on blogger. Some are very interesting and others are just adds.

Lots of talk today about the shake up in CVICU and this "magnet status". Sounds a lot like what Hospidar did to the pulmonary dept at UNMH. Make everybody work everywhere, no specializing so that everyone can do an ok job instead of some doing a great job.
I hope when the respiratory dept gets put together we don't go back to that. I really love the CVICU. Yes I can work anywhere and do a good job. I choose to work in CVICU and give 110%. If I wanted to just work anywhere, I could get a job closer to home.

Yeah it's time to go home. TTFN

2 Comments:

Blogger grandma1 said...

I think we need a girls day out this week. I am tired of packing and you need some distraction. What would you like to do. Massage, manicure and pedicure, facial, shopping and lunch? What sounds good?

6:41 PM  
Blogger Aunty Pesty said...

You really need a break once in a while. I am feeling human again and am going to school tomorrow. Dad is really having a rough time at work. A friend called last night and I told him about how I am not working, but still considered an employee. It is hard to find a job right now, but I am not giving up hope yet.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home