Friday, December 16, 2005

No chemo this week, yeah!! My numbers are stable, my CT is the same "stable" and Dr Stringer says quality of life is important, so it won't set me back to take the holidays off.
One thing I have come to accept is that this stupid cancer will not just go away like the common cold. It has it's foot in the door and won't just go away. But, with chemo I can keep it at the door and not all the way in and through the house. Simple thoughts for a complicated dease.

Got the goat house finished somewhat. They can at least get out of the rain and cold. Now we don't have to worry if they are getting into the construction site.

Construction is going well, it will end abuptly the end of the month, it's the end of the money for a while.

Going to a christmas party with the ladies in my ovarian support group.
TTFN.

5 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Enjoy the hollidays. Wish we could be there.

5:43 PM  
Blogger grandma1 said...

I'm looking foreward to Christmas and Michelle's birthday as much as she is. Have you been reading anothercaptainsblog?

3:05 PM  
Blogger Grinny Granny said...

As you can probably tell, I've been fighting with this thing trying to get the pictures in. I ended up with two postings and deleted the first one. I added a picture of our cat. I still need to get a picture of Mistress, E's cat. Couldn't figure out how to get Pippen's picture down at the bottom, but I finally got it all together.

Kids make Christmastime so enjoyable, don't they? I think this year will be fun with R here. He has all kinds of presents under the tree, and I have some to wrap, too!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Aunty Pesty said...

Well, I'm back! See my blog. I have a picture on there now. I wish there with Michelle. Finals are over and I have a two week break. Hope everybody is doing fine talk to you later.

9:21 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OK I am realy late in reading here, I promise I will go back and catch up! Have a great Christmas!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home