Saturday, December 03, 2005

More pictures of alaska coming later.

Went to First Monday Trades day yesterday in Canton. It was a great day, warm, slight breeze, and cinamon sugar pecans. Just can't beat that. M and I went to the dogpatch area and looked at the dogs, chickens, donkeys, ponies, dogs, more dogs, and a few goats. When we got there a lady and her friends had bought all the baby goats, and they were hollering. M and I went and petted them, then we went looking for a Billy. Found three, they would have given Liberty and Jingle (our whethers) a good show, but I just don't like billys. I'll have to go around to the goat farms around here and ask if I could barrow one for a week or so next spring and get all the girls pregnant.
Children's had there Parade today, I watched it in all my pt rooms. Lots of therapy today. Some days I feel that my unit is mostly "chronic's" I keep telling my babies, that they can't go to kindergarten from the CVICU, but they aren't listening to me. Today two more repeaters came in. Not that I wish babies to have heart defects, but I could use some new babies.

Well, time to do therapy. TTFN

2 Comments:

Blogger grandma1 said...

You just like babies.

8:23 AM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

You're going to have goats coming out of your ears pretty soon.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home