Wednesday, March 21, 2007

YEA!!!!!!!!!
NO CHEMO HERE TODAY!!!!!!!!

Went to see Dr Stringer after a 10 week break from chemo and my counts dropped by 30 points. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did the no chemo dance in the office. I am scheduled for a baseline CT scan next wednesday and we are going to go month by month OFF CHEMO. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!



The past couple of months have been crazy.
Taking care of goats. I am now down to a manageable level of only 8 goats. I sent 8 to auction last weekend. (Didn't make any money. Look for a website along the lines of Penni's Pygmies coming soon.) If I don't get a website I may do a new blogg. I'll keep you posted.

M had spring break last week and we went to the movies, the Dallas Zoo and shopping.
Last weekend we went up to see B and K. Had a great time.

More laster gotta go.
TTFN

1 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

And a wonderful dance it is. Good news.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home