Saturday, October 07, 2006

My computor is now up and working. Yea!!!! I did loose about 200 pictures due to technology.
From now on I will print and scrappbook all photos. (At least that is my goal.)
This month I have felt pretty good. Until yesterday around 4pm. I have now hit the bottom of fatigue, lethargy, and foggy head. I tried to go the work today. It took all my energy to take a shower. Slowly I will regain my energy. Next month I will postpone my chemo until after my cruise. I plan on feeling good and having energy to enjoy my real vacation. My real change of latitude.

Texas/OU game is on I wonder if B came to Dallas for the game. Maybe next year I could meet B and watch the game with him at the coton bowl. Of course I would have to root for Texas.

Well enough for now. TTFN

1 Comments:

Blogger grandma1 said...

We haven't heard from Okla in sometime. I quess we need to call.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home