Thursday, October 05, 2006

My computor still is not working, maybe tomarrow. Had a good visit with Dr Stringer. Doxil is still working. My CA 125 is down to 120. Had chemo tuesday and I am feeling good today.

I am still trying to sort out the 2004 IRS headach. I filed under my name and it messed up the whole system.

D and I are going on a cruise in Nov. I can't wait. We are going to Jamaca, and Cosumel. I hope to go deep sea fishing, snorkling and We want to take a picture with (a change of Latitude) our feet up looking into the ocean on the beach with a bottle of Corona and a lime for our scrapbook.

Melissa is singing in a talent show friday. Michelle is doing jaz dance, David is sick with an ulcer and a cold, but his business is doing great.
More goats are pregnant, the cats are lazy, and MIL is looking for a germanshephard dog.

MIL house is finally done, only things left to do is the insulation in the attic and the front porch.
I haven't heard from Steven, I was hoping he would come back this month and see a Dallas cowboy game with me.

Thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home