Saturday, September 16, 2006

My computor at home is still not working. M and S went home wednesday night.
S got most of MIL house done. MIL and S had a falling out. MIL naggs, S pushes buttons when he doesnt want to do things. Did I ever say I HATE DRAMA?
I had to come to work just to get some peace.

Michelle is taking jazz dance classes. She loves it. There are three 6-7 year old in her class. They are just beginning to get some coordination. I signed her up for Brownies (Girl Scouts) but I haven't heard which troop, dates or times yet. This Sunday we are to meet one of her friends at McD's for a little play time. We will see how I feel.

Not a lot going on next week, but I do need to get ready for our garage sale the end of the month. I am ready to get rid of everything. I get so tired of picking up and putting away.

Not much else to say. TTFN

1 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

What no soccer practice? You're practically a soccer Mom.
E's helping S move a couch over to Mk today. (we have too many M's in this family)
Get rid of lots of junk.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home