Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Had my Dr appointment today. My CT scan is rock steady, no growth noted. And my CA125 is down to 106. Yea! I am taking this month off as a vacation. D and I will be heading out on our change of lattitude in a couple of weeks. We wandered all over Dallas looking for the scuba shop, finally found it and bought our snorkle stuff and an underwater camera so we can take pictures of the tropical fish. I can't wait.

Now for the sad news, found out today that S is off the wagon. He has gone missing since he left here. He has not paid his bills, has been evicted from his apartment and his mom found evidence. My heart is broken. He is 21, yet he still acts like he's 14. We don't know what to do. I had E track him down, but S still hasn't called us. We are just worried sick. We don't know how to get thru to him. We all make stupid mistakes, but this one is just too stupid to make twice.

Last night Canton had its halloween party for all the kids. M went as a black cat. She had so much fun. We sprayed black and red hair spray in her hair and face painted whiskers on her face. She and her friend played all the games and came home with a buck full of candy.

Well, hope you all have a great Halloween and TTFN.

1 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Such great news, and hope you have a really wonderful trip. Tell Auntypesty happy birthday for us.
We're having dinner with E and his girlfriend Saturday. I'll try to find out more on S then.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home