Sunday, September 03, 2006

Have not been able to blog as my computor at home is sick and work has not allowed enough time to post.

Happy Labor Day weekend.

Went to see Dr Stringer friday. My ca 125 is up to 130, but I was also sick with a cold when my labs were drawn. My CT scan and exam are still stable. I will continue to do my Doxil this month and have another ca 125 in a couple of weeks. If my ca 125 is still climbing than I guess it will be time for a change.

Steven and Mark are here from albuquerque, Steven came to finish the kitchen cabnits and doors to the MIL house. Mark is here to fix computors. Lots of family this weekend.

This week I'm going to get M in girl scouts, and let her pick a dance class on thrusdays. Maybe that will keep her busy and keep her out of trouble.

Time to go to work again. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home