Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It is now fall in Texas, I have a beautiful couple of trees.
Not much going on here. Mom and Dad are getting ready for their cruise. I'm getting ready for Melissa to come over for a couple of weeks.
Went to Mineola and did the antique shoping thing with mom, dad, and MIL. I got a mailbox cover, christmas nic-nacs, and a new butterfly book.

I was hoping to get S. out here for a Dallas cowboy game, but I haven't heard from him. I listened to last nights game and decided that It was a good thing we didn't pay to see them.
I quite listening in the middle of the 2 quarter.

This week is Respiratory Care Week. Go Respiratory therapists all over the country.
My hospital is very lame. We have a popularity contest and the most popular wins a trip to confrence and the rest of us get cake and punch. We use Servo I 's all over the hospital and nothing from the rep, no lunches, no nic nacs, no candy, we were not even mentioned in the daily
news on the intranet. I'm very dissapointed. Even the nurses and Doc's haven't said "Happy RCP week." They make a big deal about nurses day. I guess I'll have to fill out the job satisfaction survey and let my dis-satisfaction known.

That's about all the ranting I can do. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home