Saturday, July 08, 2006

We went to the new water park yesterday. It was so fun. M fell just as we were getting ready to leave and scraped her leg. We went home and M went to play with a friend. I took a nap.
Had a date with hubby and went to see a movie. We say Superman.
I have been paying for playing today. I am sooooo tired and very little to do. It's ok. I don't mind being slow. It will pick up again this week.

I had a great blog the other day, but the blog monster ate it. I tried to publish my post, but it didn't make it.

Had a great time with family this past week and had a great 4 th of July. We played, and sat right under the fireworks. It was impressive. Even M still talks about being under the fireworks.

MIL house is almost done, MIL is moving this week.
Goats are doing well, haven't spent time with them this week, so much going on.
Aunty Pesty is staying with Grandma1 so she can help with Grandpa and M. I was looking into a GED class or High School diploma. We may have to wait until this fall.

CA125 is down to 101, but CT scan is worse, so we will get another scan in two months. No bad side effects this month and my energy level has been higher. I have not lost any weight for the past four months. I'm trying to be good this week, but I have not been too successful so far.

That's about all the news. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home