Saturday, July 29, 2006

Life is slowly getting back to "normal" (whatever that is). MIL house is STILL not done, but MIL moved into it anyway and Scott Shaw is going to get fired. He has worked 4 hours in the last two weeks. I have most of my house and garage back, but my house is so dirty. Monday when I am home I will start the cleaning process. I may have to get a dump truck to get rid of all the junk and trash. I have painted most of my bedroom and I have started working on the curtains, I now have a head board and will make a new bedspread later next week. I wil post pictures when it is all done. Then I will get to set up and move into my new craft room. Gone will be the days of pulling out my sewing machine and then put it away, or pull out my rubberstamps and put them away. I spend all my time getting things out and putting away that it's not any fun.

I can't believe summer is almost over. M will be starting school in two weeks. I think we both will be happier.
Thursday I fought with M for 4 hours trying to get her to clean her room. I finally had to clean it and I filled two large trashbags of stuff and put them in the garage. If she can be good and not argue until school starts she earns back what is not trash. At this point It may all go in the trash toys, clothes, photos, shoes, books and all.
The good news is that she is playing with her barbie dolls now.

Well, time to go. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home