Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Finally some good news.

My CA125 is down to 111, my red blood cells are back up to normal levels (no shots!) and the area in question is shrinking. Yea!!!!

I want to thank everyone praying for me. The prayers are working.

I am taking a two week break from chemo so I my body can get more back to normal, and so we can get M's PE tubes.

MIL shed is still under construction. This guy doing it is doing too many other things and is not focusing on fisishing. He finally came today to do some painting. I hope he stays and gets some stuff done. We are all going crazy. No one can find anything and the house is a mess. Even when we clean, there is just no room to put things away. I will be very happy when I get my house back and can spread all my junk around, clean out my closets and re-decorate.

Still no baby goat yet. Rachel is very pregnant, maybe by June? Jinglebell is walking around very stiffly, he is such an old goat I worry about him, I'm not sure how much longer we will have him. Joseph has become part of the herd, he plays and butts everyone and is even getting along well with Alice (Alpha mama.) The cats are getting along as well as can be expected. And this weekend we will have Sadie. What a zoo. Sadie will have to stay outside, but I think I know a place to put her on the chain so that she will have grass, shade and not a lot to tie her up.

D and I went to the mall today and we were looking at all the animals in the pet shop. The bunnies and guiney pigs caught my eye. There were puppies, and kittens (2 just like my tiggr) and they had put 2 ferrets in with the guiney pigs to clean out their cage and they were biting the guiney pigs, so we helped take the ferrets out and put them in cages. My heart said bring home the guiney pigs, my brain said oh no way...... to many animals at home, and M would moll the poor thing to death. Good thing I'm broke, one looked just like Goldie. Poor D, love me , love all my animals. Steven and Michelle are crazy about animals too.

Steven called the other day and he has rottwiller/shepherd puppies. They are going to be hairy and HUGE, but they should be even tempered and loyal.

Time to get ready for Weight watchers. I have lost 16 pounds. Dr Stringer is very pleased, he just doesnt want me to loose too fast. I can fit into my clothes and when I don't have chemo side effects, I feel better. I only have 20 more pounds to loose.

Pray for a CURE! TTFN

3 Comments:

Blogger Aunty Pesty said...

I am happy that you are well. The cats here are getting along fine enough for me and E. In speaking about E he has not decided what to do. He is acting like he wants to see R, but at the same time he seems to want to stay here with us. Right now I am watching Hellboy. E confuses me at times. Well enough talking for me right now. TTFN.

2:41 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Glad to hear your good news and that our prayers are being answered.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Grinny Granny said...

Glad to hear some good news from your direction! It's getting hot here and no rain in sight!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home