Saturday, June 17, 2006

We have twin baby goats. Rachel had them june 15th sometime in the afternoon. They are tiny, and a little shaky, but they are doing well. As soon as I have time I will put pictures on the blog.

MIL worked it out with contractor and he is acutually working. He finished the painting and started on the flooring.

Stress is still high, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm so tired of being a peace keeper. I find myself yelling at M for things that I normally wouldn't if I could raise her the way I want to. I'm so tired of feeling like a horrible mom and my daughter is going to grow up the be a serial killer. I mean afterall her father was more responsible at the age of 5 than she is at 6.
Or you know she is just not as mature as a six year old should be. I want to know why a 6 year old needs to be mature? I think she's too mature. She can argue as well as any politician. She just wants to be loved, accepted and she wants someone to play with.
I'm tired of being talked about behind my back.

Yesterday M and I had our day. Of course it didn't start out too well. M decided that Tiger needed a hair cut. At least she was honest and saved his whiskers. We went to the Tea Room for lunch, then walked around the square. M wanted to go see a movie, but I wasn't into Garfield, so we went to Lowes and I bought room organizer stuff, we went home and put it all together and cleaned her room. Her stuffed animals are now on two shelves in her room, her hanging plant is up, and she has a new dresser (of sorts).

I can't wait until I can paint my bedroom, fix it up and then set up my craft room. I have so many ideas. I also can't wait for an empty house. I feel like I live in a junk shop.

One of these days I will be back to my purky self. TTFN

2 Comments:

Blogger grandma1 said...

Who is talking behind your back? Michelle is fine, she just has too much going on at home. She is far advanced for her age. Our day in Tyler went fine, it was just after we came home. She didn't want to stay at home, she wanted to come home with me. I'm not sure how Monday will work. I need to be at the bank at 10:00am to sign some papers. I have to go to the Dentist to have the temporary removed and then to the oral surgery to have the root removed at 1:00.

I think Michelle just needs some down time too. There us too much drama at your house.

8:30 AM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Welcome to the world of intruding mother-in-lawl. Hope it gets better once things settle down and boundaries are set. See you in a couple of weeks. We're planning on being there the 30th.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home