Saturday, July 01, 2006

I just had the best GREEN chili rellenos from NM. Nice and spicey. Oh how I miss the smell of green chili roasting or just baking. Yes I know I will pay for it later, but oh it was soo good.
Thankyou so much greekshadow for green chili. My bro and family are here from NM. I hope they had fun today at 1st Monday in Canton.

MIL house is almost done. Lights are getting put up, but there is still a lot of work this guy has to do by the end of today. We will see.

I have new paint for my bedroom, I have great plans for my RUBBERSTAMPING/Craft room.
And I am going to re-do my home theator room. Lots to do, just need to get MIL settled and time to do it.

I will be seeing Dr Stringer Monday. Hope CA 125 is still down, and will find out CT scan and Mugga scan turned out. I'm going to postpone chemo for one week so I can enjoy the 4th and my family. I'm so glad that my family doesn't like a lot of drama. We can sit and talk, play uno and enjoy company without anyone having hurt feelings, or acting out.

I hope everyone has a SAFE 4th of July. TTFN.

1 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

glad you like them. maybe i'll send you some more by mail for christmas and your birthday now that I know what makes you happy.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home