Thursday, June 22, 2006

Call me crazy, but why is the media so hush hush about North Korea?
North Korea has a nuclear missle that they could launch, we sit back and treat them like a 2 year old. "Now don't throw that, or you will get in trouble..."
North Korea's not stupid. They are sitting over there laughing at us.
Are we so arrogant to really believe this?

Am I the only one that has RED FLAG! SCARRY! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! going off in my head? In reading a news brief the "starwars" anti missle missles are not operational (guess that was a BIG waist of money.) Yet, they have activated them in Alaska. I have family living on the west coast, not to mention all the fall out. And all we are doing is saying please don't shoot?
Please tell me what is wrong with this picture.

I'm at work, doing well, gatta go. TTFN

1 Comments:

Blogger grandma1 said...

Your favorite TV program Lost in Space. Why don't they rerun those programs they were great.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home