Tuesday, June 13, 2006

STRESS, DRAMA, STRESS,DRAMA,STRESS DRAMA.

New Mexico is called the land of Manana. Texas is the land of the stupid redneck contractors that can only work two fricken hours a week, lie like a rug, and piss me off.

I have tried to stay out of it and let D and his mom take care of everything, but when S got dragged in and then for him to go home with a fraction of what he needs to live on, that really makes me angry. I will take care of S, but I will extract my pound of flesh.

It is a very good thing that peace and quiet will follow for a while, I have been very over stimulated with all the company and the stress of this STUPID FREAK that must be on crack to think that I will continue to put up with all this and not feel obligated to inform all of East TX what a slime bucket this poop head is. I think I will take a nice picture so I can put some adds in the papers warning anyone wanting work done to stay away.

The chemo this month has been decreased, so my side effects are alot better. Good thing, if I had felt as bad as last month... lets just say there might have been a person buried next to my sam goat in the back yard. I'm not prone to violence or even confrontation, but

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I do feel better this evening, I have worked, fought death for another day, and played with babies. I just hope that I have water this evening to take a shower.

I lived in NM for 40 years, had water the whole time. I move to East TX, we have a little drought and they panic, turn down the water pressure to a trickle and then have the balls to say well its a drought what do I expect. I EXPECT WATER AT 5 FRICKEN O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING AND ENOUGH WATER PRESSURE TO FLUSH THE TOILET DAMN IT!

Now that my blood pressure is back to normal, sorry for the blast. TTFN

1 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Sorry that S's visit didn't do as much as you'd hope. With all the water in the lakes around you cutting water pressure is rediculous. If they want to see what drought they just need to come out here.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home