Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Good news. The cancer is stable, not growing and Doxil is still keeping it undercontrol.
Soooo I keep the chemo I'm on and my schedule and I don't have to change my life around.
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the prayers. They are working.

Liberty-my first goat got out of the pen. Sill don't know how he did it (twice). The guy that is working on grandma's shed found him yesterday on the side of the freeway. I'm so glad he got Liberty in the main fence. He's and old wheather goat and more of a pet, so he won't become goat meat. We did open the front part so they have more room to graze, but when the storage sheds go up they won't beable to go up front. Have to find out how Liberty is getting out.

It's coming up First Monday trades day this weekend. My little town has quadrupled in people.
And I have lost a total of 12 pounds in 12 weeks. Which is good, they don't want me to loose too much too fast. And my skinny clothes fit again. Yea!! And I have curly hair that needs taming.
So far the blessings are adding up this week.
I'm now going to bed. TTFN

1 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Glad to hear the news and that everything is settling down for you.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home