Monday, April 17, 2006

Hope everyone had a happy Easter.
Went to the local Catholic service with MIL, very melloncolly. I was hoping for high energy, rejoicing. So in my heart I sing "Up from the grave he arose..." and " Hallehleuha".
Oposite to my brother, I love Easter. It is the reason for rejoiceing. Because he died and arose I can live. He paid the price for sin. He is ALIVE. I SERVE a RISEN SAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also,
It's Spring, the flowers are blooming, the grass is green,
the one time a year I will shave my legs, wear hose, put on a dress, paint my nails and my face.
My daughter got 4 brand new dresses, new shoes and will let me put bows in her hair.
Time with family, and any excuse to over indulge in CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm at work and OR is calling. TTFN

2 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Which brother?

11:35 AM  
Blogger dwg said...

yes Chocolate! And he is Risen!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home