Thursday, February 16, 2006

The tooth fairy has come to our house. M lost her very first baby tooth in a chocolate covered strawberry. Only we can't find the tooth. It was most exciting.

Other than that not much is going on. I'm taking care of 3 kids and 4 babies, ECMO excitement in the cath lab, and lots of therapy. Morale is still very low, pay cuts, people leaving, staff unhappy. It's time for my yearly eval and no one is even talking to me about it. Last year it was a big deal to get everything done by February 1. Different manager, our hospital wants to be magnet status, but they haven't a clue how to do it right.

Anyway, I just take care of my babies, love them and keep on keeping on. I am soooo glad I am not in management. I like being an indian. As long as they leave me alone so I can do my job.

Gotta go TTFN

2 Comments:

Blogger grandma1 said...

Why are you working today?

6:10 PM  
Blogger Aunty Pesty said...

I can't go to Egypt because I can't get the job to pay for it and mom and dad aren't going to pay for either and it is bugging me!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home