Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!

I have shrimp cocktails, and angel food cake with strawberries and sugar free cool whip all ready for this evening with my loving husband and sweet daughter. And I even made (not on weight watchers) Dark chocolate covered strawberries.

Now I can't wait until this evening. In the mean time : M has had her jump roping for he heart today, she is doing very well at jump roping. I went and got my labs drawn and my hemoglobin booster shot. I have been asking about another patient that has ovarian ca, her last blogg stated that she had gone on to Hospice December 15th, we hadnt heard anything until today. Hospice called and let my Doc know that she had died yesterday.

Virginia was diagnosed a month before I was. We had the same stage III c. We had different treatments because she didn't know she had cancer until she went for the hysterectomy. I knew it was most likely cancer and went to Dr Stringer for the surgery.
Virginia was so much fun. She always had a smile on her face, and whitty remark and her husband of only two years was the love of her life. She loved to travel and visit her grand babies and children. She even took a break from chemo and went to Greece. She loved to go out to dinner with her friends and enjoyed life to the fullest. I could only hope that I could love life as much as she did. She was a do-er. She didn't sit back and watch life go by, she lived life.
Virginia you are my inspiration. I will miss you sooo very much.
Her story is at www.mypathtorecovery.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Aunty Pesty said...

How am I going to talk E out of going to OK if he wants to go to see R? School is going good and my grades are fine. Today was the last day of the 1st 6 weeks of the semester. Tell M that I said "Hi."

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home