Monday, February 13, 2006

Not much going on. Had the weekend off for the first time in ages and acutually cleaned house. Well, only part it took 4 hours to unload clutter and clean the kitchen. I don't know why everything piles up in the kitchen? OMG the floor was a nightmare. M helped put stuff away and she has kept her room mostly picked up for two weeks. Her bed has been dry for 4 nights. Just a little yelling and no tv works wonders. Met mom and dad at a state park/lake yesterday. It was cold and windy, but we saw beavers, geeses and wild ducks. I tried to feed the ducks, but they flew away. We will have to go back when it is warm and rent boats and let M play. Maybe this year we will all get fishing poles and take up fishing. I was M's age when I went to gramma and grampa's for the summer. I loved fishing and camping out. My grandpa was the best fisherman around. Grandma wasn't in to fishing, she mostly read or croched, or we played dominoes or cards. I'm so glad my daughter and my stepson have had time with grandparents, I think it really makes a difference. When M gets mad at us for being mean, she is always going to run away to grandma's.
Gatta go back to work. TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home