Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I wish the electric companies would just take blood. Not that I even have that to give to them.
I can't get over how expensive electricity is. We used less than last year and I paid three times as much this year. I really hate being screwed when I conserve. It really pisses me off!!!!!
Between property taxes, house payment and the electric bill we are broke. I haven't even got my check yet, and we are broke. I make damn good money, how do people do it on minimum wage? OK so they don't own a huge house in the middle of nowhere on 5 acres. Ok so I chose this house in this small town so I could drive 70 miles one way to work instead of 110. No I don't want to even think of moving to Dallas, and no there are no hospitals in east texas that I'd want to work. I'm set in my ways. I don't want to take care of grumpy old people, I'm grumpy enough, I want to take care of babies,& children.
Whew! Now that I got that out of my head, I feel much better. Sorry for unloading, but did I tell you how I hate being screwed by the electric company? Good thing the sun is shining and it's warm out side.

Now for my goat saga. We put billy goat in with the other goats today. He is doing much better, no limping and he is even a little cocky. We did put big bad mama goat Alice in the shed so the billy would have a chance. It was fun watching to other goats welcome back Rachel the baby. They were all so excited. If I can figure out where the pictures are I will put them on the blog.
More later. TTFN

1 Comments:

Blogger grandma1 said...

It all boils down to the oil situation. They have to burn oil to make the electricity. We can't use solar because the sun doesn't shine that much here. Everyone is afraid of nuclar power. We have to find another source of power. Even if we get electric cars how is that going to save. The oil companies are making obscene profits. It is all part of forcing us to open up the Alaska fields. We will no longer have a middle class. Just the necessities of life will take all we can make in salary.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home