Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Very interesting reading out in blog land. Still a lot of life/death issues.
Lots to think about.
Now for the questions of life.

I have pondered this question since I was 5.
Why am I here NOW? What is so special about 1963 to present date?
Why this era in time? Why not the 1500's or 2400's?
I have always felt that something monumental would happen in my life time.
We have had many monumental events, I just wonder if more are comming.

Well, that's about all the deep thinking this used to be blond can handle.

I lost .4 lbs this past week on weight watchers, yeah! The oncologist RN is happy that I am eat better. My lovely daughter was mad at her daddy and even me yesterday, but hopefully, she will learn that to keep her toys she must clean her room. We started valentine cards for her class, we actually got 10 done. Not bad for a 6 year old. (We had to do it in two phases, and mommy helped with the last 5.)
Gotta go to work. TTFN

2 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Good luck on losing your weight, and getting your billy do his duty.

3:20 PM  
Blogger grandma1 said...

We may need to buy a new billy. I think this one is a loser. Trade Days at Tyler this weekend.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home