Thursday, May 24, 2007

Well, my Ca125 is up to 141.5, but my CT scan is steady as a rock and My exam is unchanged. Soo, we are starting tamoxifen. Everybody pray that this is the ticket.

P and L and B and K are all coming this weekend for aunty pesty's graduation and grandma 1's birthday party. I have a long list of things to do tomarrow.
Take M to school, have awards assembly and then go to chiropractor, stop by the store and get rasins and stuff for the party. Then go home and put it all together.


D has been working so hard, he is divorceing himself from the partnership of ATC, that has really been a mess. In three weeks we should have a new red barn in the front part of the property.
MIL is going to pay prime money to have a chain link fence "because it looks nicer than goat fence." to block off my driveway so that she can let her dog out.
Never mind that if she doesn't get a motorized gate that
I will have to drive to the gate,
get out,
open the gate,
get in my car,
drive 5 feet,
get out,
close the gate
and then get back in the car to drive to Dallas at 5:20 in the morning.
Add rain or cold weather.
Foul language will be spewing from my mouth every day and the gate will not be closed by me. I just know me.
Don't fence me in and don't block my way at 5:20 am on the way to work. I get cranky if I have to stop or anything other than Starbucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home